Thursday, January 24, 2013

Update...

Well I have to begin by saying the last 6 weeks have been very very hard emotionally for us in our house. And  we could not have gotten threw this with out everyones prayers. We are so ever thankful for each one, for we know God heard them. I feel so blessed to have a great church family and community and my friends that delivered meals after surgery, a pie, cards, and the visits and most of all your prayers. I believe God has us all go through things in life to change us, to make us stronger. I believe in weak times he makes us strong and gets us threw-to lean on him. I have to say there was days that I just cried and was so sad and freightened not knowing the future or outcome and days where I rejoiced because I know I am in Gods arms and his plan. A mix of emotions for sure.  One of my favorite verses And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose. See I went threw this because God as a purpose for me-I just cant wait to find out what... I also discovered during this journey the amazing things that we put in our bodys make a huge impact. The foods, the pills, our lotions, shampoos-everything. Its amazing what they do to our bodies- and not for the good. My poor family is enduring our new lifestyle-with many complaints, but hey we will be healthier in the end. My life has forever been changed and awakened by this experience. But for the best. So with thanksgiving we will rejoice that they got all the bad tissue and all pathology reports came back good!!! We all danced when we got the call and celebrated last night! I am still sore, bruised and swollen but managed to get out of the house today(to get grocerys-these snow days with 4 boys are killing my cupboards)and am not sure that was a smart thing since it made me more sore, but hey I need a reason to shower-right? I go for my post op appt tomorrow morning, so hoping for good things there. I seriously could not have gone threw this and with such great news with out you and your prayers to our almighty and wonderful God. We all have been singing- our God is so great- so big and so mighty theres nothing our God can not do- with you!  And man are those words true.. So any updates that come up I will post and will keep you in the loop, but again and cant say it enough THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the prayers and support! We love you all and are so grateful and thankful God put you in our lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment