Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Update from todays Dr. Appt

I want to start out and thank you all for your emails, prayers, and support. You all are like a huge family and my support team. I thank God for each one of you and your love.
We meet with Dr. today. I really do love her, shes so gentle and caring. We found out I have a radial scar/star. People usually over 60 get them. 6 out of every 15,000 people are diagnosed with them. 15% are cancer and as Mike says and Dr. Hoberman 85% are not. Which I even told her and most of you that know my health history is that unfortunatley I am always that 1 in a million literaly. With my pregnancys with this weird tumor bone disease, Literally its always me-bad genes I guess. You can tell probably that Im so optimistic. Not really! So please pray for me in that area of being positive through this and that Gods will will be done. So we are waiting for the surgery dept to call for our surgery date for a lumpectomy-hopefully sooner then later. So we can find out and start sleeping at night. And we will go from there on the results. We should hear in about 24-48 hours for the results to come in after surgery. So I will keep you all posted. I want to say again thanks so much for the support and please keep up the prayers.
Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. you are. in my thoughts and prayers. I really miss talking with you. Please give me a call soon so we can catch up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I continue to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you Beck - hugs to you in this difficult time! xo Jayna

    ReplyDelete